Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Dreamworld & the Hard Rock coma

I was so excited that morning waking up knowing we were finally going to spend a day at a theme park. I’ve been so keen to try out Dreamworld for so long now. You could have easily mistaken me for an outgrown child judging by the excitement that took over me when  arrived there. I must admit I'm a total adrenaline junkie, so picking the most fastest rides to go on first was well expected. Tim and I pretty much covered most of the more extreme rides they had there, but of course if it weren’t for the massive queues that day I knew I would have went on most of those rides more than once. Unfortunately for us that day, we just happened to pick a fairly bad time to go to Dreamworld since it was a Saturday during the Easter holiday and students were on school holidays, there was no surprises how long some of the wait was for the more popular rides. But at the end of the day I'm pleased that I was able to conquer my most anticipated and now favourite ride 'The Tower of Terror'. After lining up for almost over an hour for the ride it was very worth the few seconds I was on that thing haha. Seriously just insane! The amount of g-force from that ride was just exhilarating. 

So after such a long day at Dreamworld, Tim and I got back to the hotel to rest our feet a little before setting out for a stroll along the busy streets of Surfers Paradise then it was time to grab a big dinner after such an eventful day. We decided to check out Hard Rock Café for a few good drinks and a very naughty greasy meal. However after over indulging on such greasy food, by the time we went back to our hotel, we both ended up lazing around in the hotel unmovable with massive food comas - far too lethargic to do absolutely anything! So, trying to force and snap ourselves out of the situation a quiet night in our hotel with a bit of R&R was all we needed. Aroma therapy, chill out music, spa, wine and sitting on our veranda just chit chatting was the perfect spontaneous decision we made that night.

Foot long hot dogs!
Juvenile behaviours
Wet my panties! haha, no really, the River Rapid ride made it look so
Making our way into the Tower of Terror ride. Best ride ever!
About to board the Tower of Terror
Hard Rock Cafe, Surfers Paradise!
Super Naughty Cheesy, Bacon Potato Skins with Sour Cream
Mmm, Margaritas!
Wine indulging with my favourite
Coolest Spa... time for some R&R

No comments:

Post a Comment